For an international organization, we are looking for a
Virtual conference assistant
* Preparation of the meeting and follow-up of the schedule of week.
* Request for additional information from Division/Organizer (Group of attendance, name of Chairperson roles)
* During the meeting: assistance on Podium activities for Interprefy/Zoom.
* Onboarding of delegates (sound checking and troubleshooting)
* Monitoring meeting and troubleshooting for Delegates throughout the meeting.
* Coordination and communication on technical support with Interprefy/Zoom, Conference technical group, IT and Web team.
* Transmission of log data of the meeting
* Preparation of statistics based on demand
* Secondary education and trainings relevant to virtual conference management
* Overall understanding of Windows and Mac OSs
* Knowledge of audio and video equipment used for virtual meetings.
* Familiarity with Zoom and Interprefy (Zoom and Interprefy - further training to be provided)
* Good organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills in both English and French is required. Understanding of written Spanish would be an advantage
* Customer service orientation
* Flexibility (prepared to work long hours), reliability, accuracy
* Teamwork spirit while able to work independently
Do not hesitate to apply directly on-line.