ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimate client, we are looking for a technical profile, specialized in IT - Office 365 and Sharepoint
SharePoint / Office 365 Administrator
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office 365.
- Implementation and maintenance of SharePoint sites (including pages, workflows, and items) defining common guidelines and strategies.
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, Outlook, etc?).
- Development and maintenance of a reliable and secure identity management infrastructure for user account management.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 7 years minimum experience in IT
- Experience administering Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with the design and implementation of SharePoint sites
- Proficiency in working with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with C# .NET development
- ITIL experience
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 100% fluency in both Italian and English is a must
- Enthusiasm and passion for work
- Flexibility, autonomy and proactivity
- Experience with different programming languages (Java)
- Knowledge of Identity/ Access Management technologies
- Technical experience in designing high available, scalable, and multi-region architectures
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience in Linux System administration
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.