ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For one of our esteemed clients, a multinational company located in the Lugano area, we are looking for a Payroll & HR Administration Manager.
Payroll & HR Administration Manager
* Lead payroll function ensuring that payroll expenses, taxes and social contributions are paid correctly and on time
* Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, deductions, taxes and
third party payments)
* Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
* Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
* Liaise with relevant authorities and entities on taxes, social security, pension fund and work permits
* Supervise and coach payroll assistant
* Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
* Collaborate with Human Resources and Accounting teams
* Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
* Resolve issues and answer questions on payroll and personnel administration matters
* University Degree
* Proven experience as a payroll manager
* Deep knowledge of Swiss payroll regulations and personnel administration
* Experience in producing in-house payrolls
* Understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
* Team spirit
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Fluent in Italian and in English, any other language is a plus
PLEASE NOTE: for this specific selection, by submitting the application you authorize Manpower to systematically forward your CV and related personal data directly to the customer.
Does this position meet your interest, and do you have the requested skills? Then please register yourself and upload your CV at our official website: www.manpower.ch, to process your application.