Founded in 1948 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, Manpower is a leading international human resources company. Located in 75 countries worldwide, with over 3'000 branches, Manpower responds to the needs of its 400'000 customers.
Specialists in the recruitment and selection of permanent and temporary personnel in various economic sectors, we have been existing in Switzerland for over 60 years with more than 300 employees in more than 40 branches.
We are taking care of the recruitment of a Legal expert, to be inserted in the compliance and HR office of an international Bank based in Ticino.
LABOR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES SPECIALIST (60 -100%)
Scope of the role: being responsible for implementing, enhancing, and maintaining internal and external policies and procedures and acting as consultant to all employees for HR and Labor matters
What you'll deliver:
- Develop documents to help maintain an effective set of policies, procedures, and work instructions (consistent with program guidelines).
- Interface with management and employees to determine appropriate policy, procedure, and work instruction requirements.
- Act as point of reference for all HR procedures.
- Provide advise and guidance to all employees on HR and Labor Law matters.
- Perform research and review documents to identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Remain current on policies and procedures for all business areas.
- Assist with the development of documentation requirements for new and/or changing business processes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of documentation and recommend improvement opportunities to management.
- Legal evaluation of internal communications.
- Support introduction of internal company policies.
- Support the HR Team with required documentation.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law (in Switzerland)
- Deep knowledge of the local Labor Law
- 3 to 5 years? experience in the role, preferably in the Banking sector
- Deep knowledge of HR policies and procedures? application
- Ability to take complex or multi-stepped procedures and - based on that - prepare a simple, clear, and easily digested communication
- Ability to anticipate potential questions and concerns at every level of the company in response to a new policy or procedure
- Ability to manage updates/revisions to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Deep understanding of how to handle highly confidential/sensitive information
- Knowledge of Human Resources and Operations environments to ensure new policies, changes to policies, and maintenance of policies are consistent with each other is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and high peaks of work;
- Knowledge of English and Italian is a must-have. German and French are a plus.
- Sound skills in Office package (word, excel, power point, etc)
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.