For our client, an international company, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Here are your responsabilities :
• Understand local talent supply and demand dynamics and develop hiring plan together with business and HR.
• Analyse the characteristics of successful employees and translate into success profiles.
• Ensure compliance with talent acquisition process standards and best practices.
• Manage the recruitment process end-to-end (from sourcing to short listing to selection and offer management).
• Qualify candidates for current or future openings through the utilisation of qualification and pre- screening tools.
• Identify talent on the market and build a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies.
• Manage local vendor relationships and ensure high service levels.
• Capture talent intelligence and ensure that talent information is shared and fully leveraged at and beyond site level.
• Ensure a great candidate experience for both active and passive candidates and for referrers.
• In partnership with the TAL/TAMs, build a strong network and presence at relevant external events to strongly promote the employment brand.
• In partnership with the Digital Recruitment Specialist, identify and leverage branding, engagement and sourcing opportunities on social media.
Talent Acquisition Strategy Support
• Support the regional Talent Acquisition lead in regional talent acquisition initiatives (e.g. campus recruit-ment, candidate relationship management, recruitment process optimization, etc.) .
• Master's degree in Business or HR.
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience in an international environment of the industrial sector.
• Significant recruitment and candidate sourcing experience.
• In house sourcing experience or PRO/on –site sourcing management for client roles or research/ headhunter agency campaign management experience.
• Experience with use of LinkedIn, ATS and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent.
• French (mother tongue), English (B2 min).
• Computer Literacy.
• Knowledge of local employment markets and employment laws.
• Analytical Skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send us your application (CV, work certificates and diplomas) !