Philip Morris needs you!
Sensory Evaluation Coordinator
* Manage internal sensory panel(s) and sensory data to guide and support the sensory evaluation activities:
- Coordinate and lead sensory evaluation sessions internally to PMI as well as in collaboration with third parties supplier
- Manage internal panel training sessions
- Manage consumable samples, devices and sensory data to ensure full traceability
- Perform statistical analysis of routine nature and interpret results for reporting
- Align sensory methodologies in collaboration with Product Sensory Team
* Coordinate, plan, organize and lead training sessions to ensure high panel performance. Coordinate, plan, organize and lead evaluation sessions taking into account available resources and sensory best practices to meet project objective and timelines.
* Collect and consolidate data so it can be statistically analyzed. Statistically analyze data and interpret results for sensory tests of routine nature. Occasionally write reports.
* Manage sensory consumable samples and data recording to ensure full traceability. Manage devices life cycle (i.e procurement, cleaning, storing…) and data recording to ensure full traceability. Maintain storage room as well as relevant instruments and supplies
* Align sensory methodologies in collaboration with Product Sensory Team Follow and respect all relevant procedures and documentation for the area of responsibility
* Carry out all sensory activities according to the defined procedures and ensure that PMI Compliance Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected, integrated and understood by stakeholders.
Technical know-how or competencies required:
- Scientific/Technical diploma / CFC (Suisse specific) / Bachelor degree Scientific/Technical background with a focus in Sensory Sciences is considered as a plus
- Knowledge & skills of a sensory lab technician required, as well as accurate sample preparation
- Basic knowledge in applied statistics Fluency in English. French is considered a plus.
- MS Office (Word, XL) Excellent communication skills and good ability to work in team
- Ability in panel animation and knowledge in sensory evaluation techniques
Are you the perfect fit? Apply now!