ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For one of our esteemed clients, a multinational company located in Mendrisio area, we are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist.
Senior QA Specialist .NET
If you are eager to work with challenging issues, you are the right person to complete the team, contributing to the maintenance thir's products and evolution.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for developing new applications and products. You will establish and operate an ICT quality approach aligned with the organization?s culture.
. Identify and document software anomalies
. Execute software tests and provide documentation
. Perform and ensure continuous quality for audits
. Contribute to the definition and the application of the quality assurance objectives, IT quality policy, internal risk management policy, levels of software testing, quality assurance methodologies and quality standards
. Document the implementation of the test environment and the steps of the installation and setup
. Verify that the development of the product fits with the requirements and with the analysis provided
. Work in close collaboration with the other team members and colleagues
* BA in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 5 years, with demonstrated QA experience in a QAE role
* Express the knowledge with the Microsoft .NET
* Have the knowledge of DevOps principles and practices, such as automation tools for testing, integration and deployment
* Able to implement decisions aimed at improving the quality of company's products and services
* Demonstrate knowledge of the source version control system and of the database (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL), storage and network
* Experience in test cases creation and management
* The person will be cooperating and inserted in an existing team
* Possess good written and verbal skills in English (at least level B2), other languages are optional
* Able to identify all the possible strategies to achieve targeted results, by recognizing priorities and urgent needs
* Able to analyse existing facts and figures of the problems in order to identify the causes and successfully develop solutions
* Availability to travel abroad from time to time
? Ability to develop Integration tests in C# is a plus
? Preferred ISTQB certification or similar
? Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Azure DevOps, Teamcity, Jenkins)
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.