ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimated client, international company with HQ in Lugano, we are hiring following dinamic and proactive profile for immediate entry.
Sales and Project Manager OEM
Major Job Object:
Coordinating all the activities required to execute the projects as per company direction and client demand. Role is focused on acting as bridge between clients and the company's internal departments.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure high level of Customer satisfaction
- Develop and monitor projects GANTT charts
- Coordinate and liaise with all internal and external projects stakeholders
- Take responsibility to make sure the project is executed as planned
- Prepare and/or collect all necessary information and documents required by the projects and clients
- Support company's global multicultural sales team located in different countries
- Develop and optimize internal procedures aimed to manage the projects effectively and efficiently
- Manage customer service activities for Aftermarket sales including physical and web distributors (Amazon and Fix&Go ecommerce)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration and/or Project Management with a minimum of 2 years experience as Sales and Project
Manager in the automotive industry, either as client or supplier
- Familiar with project GANTT charts
- Familiar with automotive standards, requirements and expectations
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Willing to work under pressure and highly committed to achieve company targets
Does this position meet your interest and do you have the requested skills? Then please
register yourself and upload your CV at our official website: www.manpower.ch, in order to process your application.