Continuous improvement of processes: Reliability, quality, capacity, cost
* Take on ownership to study and optimize manufacturing processes resulting in an improvement of process performance. Improvements may include measurement capability improvement, tooling design, prototyping, flow improvement, ergonomics, reproducibility and repeatability improvements, process controls, reduced human dependency.
* Alone or as a team, apply problem-solving principals and statistical analysis to effectively resolve process and product related problems which require an evaluation.
* Exercise technical judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting process development and qualification strategies and rationals.
Member of technical project teams:
* Work on specific project deliverables within a technical project team.
* Apply project management methodology to deliver on scrap reduction targets, product transfer, equipment installation. Coordinate / perform the qualification runs and Engineering jobs with the Manufacturing cells.
ETS/ EPF Mechanical / Micro or Materials (metallurgy) Engineer
Min . 2 years experience in an industrial environment
Ideally medtech, micro-elcetronics, pharma or food industry
Experience with IQ- OQ- PQ
French and English = C1 level
Quickly available for a 1 year fixed term contract
Are you interested in this job? Please use our online form to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.