Do you want to join an International Company? Do you speak fluent English? Do you love challenges? Join Philip Morris through Manpower!
Laboratory Technician Biology
If you are also experienced working to deadlines, and working in a team, while operating in a changing environment, you are the one we want for our Bio Analytics team, in Philip Morris Products S.A., Science and Innovation, in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the well-defined scientific/technical methods and work procedures to perform routine biological in vitro analyses and technical activities of limited scope and complexity. Furthermore, you will have to apply problem-solving techniques and support and maintain biological test systems and test facility infrastructure within your area of activities.
- Perform independently routine in vitro biological assays, relying on the use of experimental methods to provide robust & accurate data for analysis
- Generate and accurately record data, observations, and conclusions from routine biological in vitro tests and analyses. You may be requested to conduct some basic data processing tasks as well.
- Ensure the execution of your requested duties in accordance with GLP and ISO 17025 regulations and the respective PMI procedures - Support the validation of instruments to the necessary AGIT and OECD standards
- Operate complex pieces of instrumentation following written procedures.
- Identify any potential deviation and take corrective measures including the appropriate reporting of such actions
- Support the development of in vitro biological assays including developing the necessary documentation such as work instructions and forms
- CFC in biology.
- Technical know-how and functional skills in the fields and in vitro toxicology and biology
- Experience in Cell Culture
- French is mandatory
- English level B1 is required
Are you the perfect candidate? Create your MyManpower account and apply for this position! We will take care of it and answer you soon!