Junior research scientist - Pharmacology
- Act as a contact person to external CROs for the management of outsourced PK studies.
- Design, supervise, analyze and interpret PK studies for small molecules ensuring high quality deliverables, under the supervision of
Pharmacology Senior Scientist.
- Write reports summarizing collected data.
- Help maintain the database, with the PK data and support processing ADME data.
- Work in timely manner and provide deliverables in approved timeframes.
- Ph.D. degree in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacometrics, Drug Metabolism, Clinical Pharmacology or a related life sciences degree.
- Experience in designing, analyzing and interpreting PK studies.
- Solid understanding of principals, theories and analysis of pharmacokinetics.
- Proficient use of software packages for PK data processing, such as WinNonLin.
- Knowledge of drug disposition and drug-drug interactions principles is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, analyze and communicate key information.
- Fast learning with the ability to adapt priorities to meet company needs while maintaining effectiveness.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must. Another language(s) is a plus.
Start Date: immediate
Type of contract: 1 year fixed-term position; 100% occupancy
Reporting Line: Pharmacology Senior Scientist
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.