For our client, an international biopharmaceutical company, active in the fields of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we are looking for a:
Junior Project Manager
* Lead 2 cross-functional projects in due time, in line with defined standards: People, Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost:
o Continued Process Verification (CPV) project implementation on Manufacturing site, working closely with Global teams (MTS, Global IT & Global Engineering) and Local stakeholders
o Learning Management System (LMS) project launch on Manufacturing site
* Provide initial project scope, objectives, budget, resource needs, economic evaluation. Assess financial, human and technical risks. Define timeline and global plan.
* Communicate business aspects of a project, develop appropriate project delivery strategy, implement that strategy in a way that maximizes the business value of the project
* Organize and facilitate meetings with stakeholders to choose resources allocation with technical and economic constraints.
* Lead and coach project teams.
* Supervise and coordinate the works and tasks assigned of all internal and external actors
* Control project proceedings, planning execution, and budget respect
* Perform communication roles between the project sponsor, team members, and other stakeholders. This includes providing direction and presenting the vision of success for the project. Adapt communication support and or documentation.
* Select and coordinate external support to be involved in the project (Engineering companies, suppliers, builders, consultants, etc.)
* Analyse project results versus forecasted, project benefits, and adjust gaps with corrective actions.
* Assess positive and negative aspects of the project and good practices of project management.
* Execute handover to finalize the project.
* Complete project database for each project and carry out monthly reporting in the PPM System (SNOW) and to adequate instances
* Bachelor or Master's Degree specializing in a particular field (management, communication, engineering, chemistry, etc.)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated project execution experience
* Experience in relevant GMP subjects (eg: EU, FDA, Japan)
* Good knowledge of various types pharmaceutical dosage form
* Knowledge of Equipment connectivity and computerized system validation is a plus
* Capacity to analyse and synthesize projects information
* Very good interpersonal, negotiation and Communication skills
* Languages: Excellent command of French and English
Does this role interest you?
Do not hesitate to apply directly online!
We look forward to receiving your application and please note we will get in contact only with the selected candidates.