Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
In our Headquarter in St-Prex/Lausanne (Switzerland), we are looking for a :
Junior Packaging Engineer
Within our Engineering, Packaging & Process Excellence team, you are in charge of developing new packaging and managing the modification of existing format (product and equipment part).
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage change in existing packaging format to comply with M&S, production request or format improvement to reduce production cost
- Manage packaging components supplier changes (Change management, evaluate packaging and line impact, update documentation)
- Carry out packaging and Medical devices specifications to comply with GMP, regulatory
Requirement and production capabilities :
- Support site packaging strategy, improvement and root cause analysis
- Check artworks and packaging instructions
Required Experience & Competences:
- Packaging engineer or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience in packaging within pharmaceutical environment is an asset
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people for achieving continuous improvement goals
- Team player and keen on working in a cross-cultural and multi-tasks working environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Description supplémentaire de l'emploi
Are you interested to join a dynamic team ? Submit your application directly online.