ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimated client, we are looking for a brilliant junior Compliance Associate, with great knowledge of Information Security, operational, quality assurance, internal controls procedures and regulations.
Junior Compliance Associate
We are looking for a highly analytical and proactive Compliance Associate for our client, international company based in Chiasso. Reporting to the Compliance Officer, the person appointed will act as a positive support and advocate for risk analysis, compliance and audit activities.
This role offers the ideal opportunity to become part of an international, dynamic organization which is rapidly growing at a global scale.
* Understanding, mapping and analyzing business processes, its risks and controls;
* Assist in updating and creating written policies and procedures as required;
* Regularly audit company procedures, practices and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks, ensuring ongoing adherence to compliance policies and procedure through continuous compliance monitoring;
* Execution of operational, administrative, IT and compliance audits in order to verify the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system and the reliability/integrity of data/information
* Monitoring of the corrective action plans identified as a result of the audits;
* Assist and monitor internal and external compliance activities as part of the information security
* Continuous updating on industry and regulatory developments impacting the business:
* Performing ad-hoc compliance activities/projects as requested.
* 2-4 years' experience working in risk assurance, compliance, internal control role, ideally within the services' industry
* Proven knowledge of business impact analysis and internal auditing methodologies, principles and best practices of Internal Audit
* Must be familiar with Information Security, operational, quality assurance, internal controls procedures and regulations related rules and requirements for conducting regulated activities.
* Good understanding and knowledge of common standards and governance frameworks (COSO Report, SOX legislation, NIST, ISO ecc.)
* CIA certificate or other professional certifications will be considered a plus
* Fluent English, both written and spoken
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Great problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple deadlines and effectively deliver tasks and processes on time
* Proven ability to both works autonomously and effectively collaborate within a team
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.