Do you want to join an International Company? Do you speak fluent English? Do you love challenges? Join Philip Morris through Manpower!
You will be responsible of the delivery, maintenance and enhancements of our commercial systems (consumer database solutions, retailer apps, digital platforms and mobile apps).
- Define the needs of the Business requirements, propose optimal solutions, confirm financial proposal of the project and drive change. Drive communication and co-ordination, status reports and other project information to project stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis
- Support multiple parallel digital implementation projects covering eCommerce, websites, digital consumer service center, digital trade engagement, social media suite, 1-2-1 marketing, in-person consumer engagement, retail engagement.
- Apply project management, change management, service management methodology and usability practices. Maintain active contact and communication with stakeholders.
- Ensure measures are taken in projects to increase quality and mitigate risk, manage scope change and expectation, including risk analyses, impact assessment, needs assessment, financial analysis, requirements sign off, test planning and execution, contingency and deployment plans.
- Manage resources
- Monitor and measure results and provide constructive feedback to assigned resources in terms of deliverable on what and how.
- Ensure development and distribution of quality project-related documentation to all interested parties.
- Ensure adherence to all PMI IT security policies and guidelines on security and compliance
- University degree in Information Techology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Track record of at least 5 years of relevant experience in deploying IT systems and services.
- Broad experience of reliably handling complex projects over extended periods
- Understanding of organizations business and able to discuss business requirements with leadership outside of IT (stakeholders)
- Sound understanding of current and future Technology capability
- Strong experience in working with PMP, Lean Startup, Agile and SCRUM methodologies and teams.
- Excellent digital skills, combined with knowledge on customer support, consumer engagement and communications.
- Experience in the deployment of mobile apps and Digital/CRM solutions
- Experience in data analytics and transactional sales systems is an asset
- Strong creative skills, with knowledge in app design and UX
- Familiar and curious about digital marketing including social media platforms and content creation
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Drive for results, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ready to work in a challenging business environment.
Are you the perfect candidate? Create your MyManpower account and apply for this position! We will take care of it and answer you soon!