Our client Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
For the Headquarter in St-Prex/Lausanne (Switzerland), we are looking for a short temporary mission a
Global Pricing intern
Within the Global Pricing and Tenders department, your role will be to support the department in their daily activities. Analyse new launches, post-launch price changes, contribute to and deliver specific strategic pricing analysis to deliver commercial value for FERRING. Contribute to improvement of internal processes, particularly within the pricing function.
* Master's degree in biotechnology, pharmacy, pharmaco-economics, finance or related fields strongly preferred
* Strong analytical mind-set
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
* Team player
* Strong experience in using Excel
* B2 level in English
* Handle post-launch pricing requests/analysis.
* Input on pre-launch pricing as required.
* Manage pricing tracker
* Support the creation of the monthly report
* Contribute as required to specific strategic Europe pricing projects
* Review/Maintenance of the IRP matrix.
* Tracking SOPs compliance.
* AdHoc Analysis.
Only full applications with CV and cover letter in English will be taken into consideration.