Manpower is currently looking for an executive assistant, specialized in private banking, in Geneva. We are looking for a flexible, highly-organized and versatile executive assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for directors, in a family office and in a private banking sector.
Executive Assistant Private Banking H/F
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Accounting and invoicing management
- Business School or Bachelor diploma.
- Swiss resident
- 5-15 years of experience as a personal/executive assistant in private banking
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Language: French (mother tongue), English (fluent)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you recognize yourself in this position, send us your resume !