For our client, an international bio-pharmaceutical company, active in the fields of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we are looking for a:
* Report follow and close EHS event in the tracking system
* Participate to quarterly EHS report, verify data, issue report on time
* Communicate Ferring EHS policy and CSOP in the local organization
* Promote the use of global systems and tools in the local organization
* Support and participate in global EHS projects
* Participate in EHS workshops and other meetings
* Ensure a regular awareness to safety aspects. Actively work to close assigned safety actions.
* Participate in maintaining EHS Management system (ISO 14001, OSHA 18001 and ISO 45001)
* Degree level in a technical field (EHS, Quality, process, chemistry, mechanical, etc.)
* Experience in direct EHS work, complying with regulatory requirements
* Training in core EHS disciplines (risk & safety, sustainability)
* Fundamental understanding of drug manufacturing and technical terms
* Computer literacy, interactive with systems
* Strong leadership and influence management skills
* Ability to take decisions and work independently
* Problem solver
* Experience in Project Management
* Very good interpersonal, negotiation and Communication skills
* Languages: Excellent command of French and English
Does this role interest you?
Do not hesitate to apply directly online!
We look forward to receiving your application and please note we will get in contact only with the selected candidates.