Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
In our Headquarter in St-Prex/Lausanne (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Deviation process optimization Intern
The purpose of this internship is to optimize the deviation process currently in-place in the operations towards a risk-based approach following ICH-Q9. This will include performing a diagnostic of the existing situation, identify & designing improvement levers, implementing improvement actions including KPIs reshape, new documentation and training, standardizing the approach for further roll-out.
The overall objective of the project is to revamp the global deviations management process. This internship will focus on performing a pilot at our Swiss Manufacturing Plant in St-Prex.
This will be carried out in several phases:
- Perform a diagnostic of the current situation
- Identify the highest priority improvement levers
- Design the selected improvement levers
- Implement the action plan including (but not limited to):
o SOP review
o Development of new training materials
o Training of the collaborators
o Implementation of new KPIs
o Coaching of the collaborators in using the tools
- Standardize the approach & experience
- Share it with the others sites within the network
A set of both soft & technical skills will be required for this internship.
Quality management in the pharmaceutical industry
Industrial engineering, pharmacy or quality management degree
Ability to perform structured analysis
Good use of excel & powerpoint
Ability to quickly learn new things
Ability to communicate & convince stakeholders
Willingness to go on the shopfloor understand issues and to coach collaborators
Ability to communicate in a structured and impactful way
Dealing with ambiguity
High level of autonomy is also required
What we can offer you:
- Work with experienced professional from the pharma industry operations
- Exposure to key strategic topics such as performance management
- Exposure to Manufacturing site heads
- A great first (or second) experience in the pharma industry!
If you think this internship could fit with your professinal project, do not hesitate to apply online!