For our client, an international biopharmaceutical company, active in the fields of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we are looking for a:
Consolidation Project Manager
You will drive cross-functional process efficiencies and value added enhancements by managing various financial, operational and systems-driven projects and contribute to the reporting of actuals. You will serve as primary technical accounting resource for the company and managing the preparation of technical accounting research to ensure compliance and consistency with regulation requirements.
Highly collaborative role, working across functions and work closely with Executive Management to increase a company's efficiency and profitability by formulating both the annual and long-term financial plans.
Year-end Financial Statement
- Interact with Group Auditors to ensure a full compliance of the Financial Statement with IFRS
- Establish the notes to the consolidated Financial Statements
- Contribute to the review of the text, accuracy of the notes to the yearly Financial Statements and issuance of annual report
- Support the global monthly consolidation process including submission process by the affiliates & ad-hoc analysis.
Financial planning and budgeting
- Support the global financial forecasting (Forecast & Budget) processes to support the performance of the business.
Global technical accounting advisory
- Carry out technical research on complex accounting issues and provide accounting consultation advice to business partners.
- Resolve ad hoc accounting questions from affiliates as they arise and support them regarding financial aspects and Group reporting related questions during Forecast, Budget and Business Plan submissions.
Financial analysis and reporting
- Create complex financial models and ad-hoc analysis to provide greater insights to business partners and Executive Management.
Monitor financial performance by performing variance (actual vs budget/ current year vs last year) analysis and identified causes for unexpected variances.
* Qualified Accountant or Final degree in Business Economics / Accounting Management
* 10+ years of relevant experience within Finance Reporting / Consolidation
* 5+ years of relevant experience in IFRS Reporting
* Significant experience in accounting/ auditing within a consulting company
* Experiences in financial process or systems implementation
* Experience in multi-national corporate structure
* Excellent communication, partnering, presentation and influencing skills to liaise with a large group of parties & senior leadership team
* Excellent (advanced) command of Excel
* Analytical skills to master complex problems and translate into solution
* Knowledge of ANAPLAN, COGNOS Controller and PowerBI is an advantage
* Excellent communication skills with fluency (spoken and written) in English
Does this role interest you?
Do not hesitate to apply directly online!
We look forward to receiving your application and please note we will get in contact only with the selected candidates.