ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimate client, we are looking for the following profile:
Banking Securities Processing & Settlement Specialist
- Processing of financial instruments;
- Real time monitoring of the pending settlement orders in the market (DVP-RVP);
- Chasing to market counterparties;
- Real time communication with clients, custodians and brokers;
- Processing of securities lending orders;
- Real time monitoring of the pending settlement;
- Fee reconciliation;
- Processing of REPO orders;
- Repo settlement
- Real time monitoring of the pending settlement orders in the market;
- Apprenticeship in Banking or Bachelor in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent;
- Good English and language skills (German, Italian and French is a plus);
- Basic skills in Securities Processing and Settlement;
- Strong organizational skills ;
- Pro-active, dynamic and eager to learn person;
- Adaptability to changes;
- Attention to details;
- Client focus/client orientated person.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.