Are you motivated to be a part of the delivering a Smoke-Free Future challenge? Join Philip Morris through Manpower!
Assistant Store Manager - IQOS Boutique Lausanne
Your purpose will be to assist the store manager to ensure boutique profitability through meeting or exceeding sales targets and focusing on key business strategies. The main accountabilities include providing support to store manager in all daily operations within the assigned boutique; elevate customer experience and lead by example on the shopping floor in addition to staff assessment, training and motivation.
You will be responsible for:
* Retail excellence:
- Coordinate daily customer service operations by ensuring the workplace is operating at its best capabilities
- Understand & analyze boutique performance data to maximize sales and business goals
- Participate in action plans to reach qualitative and quantitative objectives, improve results and recommend business solutions.
* Team leadership:
- Maintain service quality by supporting the development of a best-in-class client focused teams through effective training, coaching and motivational activities; ensuring Brand and product knowledge is transferred into sales skills.
- Identify and retain top talent by assessing team capabilities & collaborate in creating development plans.
- Support the development of a high-performance culture in boutique by providing training sessions, reviewing staff results, capabilities, behavior and learning needs as well as identifying and managing poor job performances.
- Collaborate in the recruitment, onboarding and development of the boutique team.
- Ensure the boutique team adheres to all HR policies and procedures
* Customer experience:
- Deliver outstanding IQOS experience by always providing the highest level of in-store premium customer service and leading by example
- Identify and support the activation of new client sources, drive customers lifetime loyalty and manage customer expectations while consistently delivering memorable moments
- Actively monitor customer satisfaction and purchasing behavior pattern indicating areas of improvement to service and product offer
- Assist the execution of events in partnership with Store Manager and Activation Lead
* Operational and VM excellence:
- Create an appealing and safe environment to customers by ensuring visual merchandising standards, housekeeping and H&S guidelines are maintained at all times
- Effectively manage stock to minimize loss by ensuring all loss prevention rules are followed
- Identify merchandising needs to drive growth through product assortment and VM presentation
Technical know-how or competencies required:
- University degree in business, retail management or related field required.
- Three to five years of experience in retail environment with a minimum 12 month experience as Assistant Store Manager or a similar position.
- Full understanding of premium retail, including customer service, team management, KPIs, visual merchandising and store operations.
- Proven track record in business development, sales generation and achievement of sales targets.
- Dynamic team player with strong management and motivation skills contributing to team's professional growth incl. coaching, onboarding and self-assessment with aim to deliver high standards of performance.
- Strong networker with ability to build relationships locally and regionally
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills: both verbal and written
- Results driven, excellent time management and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to use good judgement.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional business hours incl. evening, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency in MS Office and client tracking systems.
- Possesses a valid work permit to work in Switzerland.
- Fluent in English and French
Are you the perfect fit? Send us your application as soon as possible!