ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimated client, prestigious and international group operating within the luxury field, we are recruiting following profile, to become part of the headquarter Team in the Lugano Area. The ideal candidate, experienced professional with a proactive and dynamic approach, will have the chance to explore a unique and vibrant working environment and be part of a consistently growing project.
Accounts Payable Specialist (2x)
The Account Payable Specialist will work in the Statutory and Tax department and is a key team player ensuring the flawless execution of Accounts Payable activities for Swiss Entities (Headquarter), and the direct management of the accounts payable of other two EMEA entities. Having at disposal modern and up-to-date systems and platforms to perform daily duties, the Accounts Payable specialist works closely with other team members to achieve common goals in a fast-paced environment.
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Process and book vendor invoices ensuring proper coding & signature authority policy compliance
* Ensure that invoices follow the proper approval flow
* Work with automated workflow systems and address invoices which have failed automation
* Check invoices (e.g. VAT, supplier bank details, payments terms etc)
* Prepare invoices for payment
* Book Travel expenses
* Archive invoices
* Interact with all departments to ensure a regular accounts payable process flow
* Reconcile vendors and update vendors? accounts
* Correspond with suppliers
* Follow up on open prepayments and credit notes
* Support the Accounting Manager on month end closures and other ad hoc requests
* Identify and escalate accounts payable process inefficiencies with the aim to improving the process
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable
* Fluent in both English and German (written and oral). Dutch will be considered a plus
* SAP knowledge
* Good knowledge of VAT regulation
* Collaborative team player able to develop and sustain relationships internally and cross-functionally
* Ability to work under pressure
* Positive attitude with proven ability to handle challenges and overcome obstacles
* Organizational skills and ownership of tasks
* Flexible, with an enthusiastic and proactive attitude
* Presentation and research skills
* Previous experience in retail sector will be considered a plus
PLEASE NOTE THAT, for this specific recruitment, due to our client's special request, by submitting the application you will exceptionally authorize Manpower to sistematically forward your personal data and CV to our client. REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.