For one of our brands, we are currently searching for (French part and German part)
2 Business Development Consultants (m/w)
- Establishing a pipeline of business opportunities across the country and work alongside the country Sales Director to develop and close these.
- Developing business plans with the assigned accounts.
- Supporting in preparing specific quotations and attending client meetings and sales presentations.
- Negotiating contracts for new clients and existing clients in your area of responsibility.
- Working with colleagues across ManpowerGroup to establish relationships with potential customers, manage the relationships with prospective clients through maintaining regular communication, and acting as an advisor regarding complex workforce solutions offerings.
- Utilizing ManpowerGroup CRM, Microsoft Dynamics to accurately record prospects and opportunities.
- Regularly attend industry-relevant conferences and events.
- Developing compelling value propositions for client presentations.
- Closing deals and ensuring effective transitions to implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Proven track of experience in solutions selling, in the area of customer acquisition and business development in the HR sector/training (ideally - however this is not essential).
- Financial analysis skills to create ROI statements for clients.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to use PowerPoint / other technology to convey complex messages in a visual format.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Proactive approach, ability to work with KPI's and targets.
- Ability to reach decision-makers and build long-term relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to develop in the area of sales of advanced recruitment services.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn "challenger sales" methodology.
- Fluent English and French are required for the role in Romandie Fluent German and English are required for the role in Swiss German Part
Traveling activity will be expected
Flexible working time
Possibility to work remotely
Have we picked your interest? Please apply online directly!