Manpower Switzerland has over fifty years of experience in the recruitment of permanent and temporary personnel. We have 70 branches, 20,000 temporary employees, 2,000 permanent positions and over 5,000 active clients across all industry fields. Manpower is one of the leaders in personnel placement in Switzerland.
For our estimated client, international and dinamic company with HQ in Lugano, we are recruiting an English Native candidate with solid experience in Web Management.
The Website & UX Manager is part of the communication team and reports to the Head of Marketing and Communications. He/she is responsible for managing the implementation of the communications strategy on the web. The role involves managing front and back-end web enhancements, interfacing with internal teams, managing external partners and working to best practice methodologies.
Website & User Experience Manager
- Maintain a cohesive presence on the company's websites.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Oversee and create event-specific websites.
- Create and update website content aligned to the organization's strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Work with external partners, manages a road-map of developments and enhancements across websites and apps.
- In collaboration with external partners, maintain the technical platform (back-end) including web hosting of the digital assets.
- Propose creative ways of presenting content on all websites for maximum engagement of audiences.
- Interface with the employees responsible for departmental content pages. Lead the quality control of websites.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Provide regular analytical reports on the usage of our websites.
- Oversee, manage and report on the implementation of e-marketing activities such as search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Find solutions to problems and propose alternate strategies where needed.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications in building a digital communications strategy in line with the needs of the company.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Content Management Systems.
- Ability to work with web design/construction programmes and Content Management Systems e.g. WordPress or alternative systems.
- Front end design skills.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technology needs to non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent content creation and English writing skills.
- Understanding of GDPR requirements as it applies to the use of digital communications and applications
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and work with/manage external technology partners and creative agencies.
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.