Are you interested in joining Philip Morris? We are looking for a:
Web Communication Manager
List of the main areas this job must achieve:
The brand communications website team aims to build impactful, modern day brands in digital-first environment that consistently add value in the lives of their target audience. Working together with the wider consumer, CX/ UX teams, the brand communications website team;
* Develops IQOS brand and communication strategies
* Builds digital-by-design branding assets, campaign concepts and activations for the website
* Delivers digital-first, global campaigns and always-on content in support of IQOS and IQOS campaigns
* Develop guidelines for the use of specific and new digital activities
* Develop and optimize processes for delivering digital content, experiences and solutions
* Ensure that a consistent brand message and story is communicated clearly and effectively online
* Develop foundational digital strategic guidelines
* Propose unique digital solutions in line with latest innovations, trends, technologies and online consumer behaviour
* Deliver global POVs and recommendations for digital marketing based on research and insights
* Ensure KPIs and measurement frameworks are in place for performance tracking
Develop the website strategy and related executions to support different marketing activities related IQOS product portfolio (IQOS VEEV);
* Ensure alignment with the overall IQOS brand strategy
* Consistent IQOS brand story and consumer experience.
* Create digital-first content that is relevant and relatable to LAS in multiple variations for each project
* Collaborate across different internal departments (UX, CX, IT, markets, project managers etc.) and external agencies to develop effective website executions to meet the brand objectives
* Manage campaign and project launches from start to finish, within a cross functional team.
* Test and learn, iterate, and adapt content to help maintain fresh compelling IQOS engagement
* Measurement and optimization of all content on a regular and ongoing basis
2. Project Management / Account Management
Plan, coordinate, budget, oversee and document all aspects of digital projects. This includes
* Work closely with project leads to ensure executions are in line with brand and website goals
* Manage relationships with different stakeholders within the consumer, UX/CX and other supporting departments, markets and selected agencies.
* Ensure website projects are properly scoped and activity timelines are created to meet agreed-upon deadlines
* Coordinate relevant tasks, meetings and stakeholders to ensure timelines are met
* Budget and tracking across projects
* Monitor progress of various projects, identifying bottlenecks and alleviate any drawbacks
* Report progress to relevant stakeholders
* Identify and report any interdependencies and overlaps across departmental projects
* Document projects, tasks and budgets
Technical know-how or competencies required:
* 2-5 years' experience in B2C marketing with a deep understanding of web strategy and content development complimented with being up to date with the latest trends and best practices in web marketing and measurement.
* Experience in identifying target audiences and driving website experiences that engage, inform and motivate
* Strong project management skills and communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
* Experience with managing and optimizing content, UX, and conversion with focus on acquisition and retention.
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), knowledge of web content management systems (CMS).
* Comfort with a changing environment, ambiguity and managing multiple projects / streams at the same time
If you are interested, please apply for your application to be considered.