Do you want to join Philip Morris? We're looking for a :
Coordinate and execute validation effort together with the Validation Lead and business
- Execute activities related to Computerized System Validation analytical process validation activities
- Manage deviations arose during validation activities by conducting investigation, escalation if needed and propose corrective and preventive actions
- Ensure that all validation activities are carried out, reported, and closed according to Validation plan
- Act as SME (subject matter expert) and support for Quality Risk Assessment, share expertise and knowledge with business owners and stakeholders (also through training initiatives)
- Act as ISO 17025 Quality SME (technical and scientific), by ensuring the link between the group and the Quality Manager, organizing regular quality group meetings, and coordinating related actions.
- Provide AdHoc support for Chemistry Research (SDMS, QA -IRA, SRRAF, Excel locked files)
- Apply proven engineering principles and collaborate with relevant internal and external colleagues to analyze/enhance controls systems and processes to perform system and Data Integrity improvements.
- Support IQ/OQ instrument phases
University Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology, Engineering or any Life scince related field
Experience in Quality Assurance (QA) related to ISO 17025 and validation of equipment, systems, instruments, analytical methods in the tobacco, food or pharmaceutical industry
Proficient in Microsoft Office Package (World, Excel, Power Point), Office Suite and Microsoft Project
Fluent in English and French both written and oral
Knowledge of relevant standards (ISO, Guidance for Industry Process Validation: General Principles)
Don't hesitate to apply.