Are you interested in a new opportunity with Philip Morris? We are looking for a
Territory lead - Geneva
Location of Nyon to Geneva
* Interacting with retailers while building business relationships with them, by onboarding and training them, so that they successfully:
* create awareness on Heat not Burn category
* convert and retain all adult smokers? retailers and their adult smokers? employees
* generate Leads and Lendings
* support retailers in addressing their consumer issues
* perform after-sales programs when relevant
* Analyze performance
* Analyze performance vs objectives & all other CH territories
* Analyze Point of Sales & Retailer performance vs. others in territories, chains (retailer profile) Key actions within Key activities Definition
* Definition of individual territory key activities (Point of sales to be visited / calls, activities to be performed, and short-term objectives to be shared) to be performed while interacting with retailers
* Review result of activities
* Share feedback and best practices with peers and line managers to improve ways of working and ultimately contribute to the definition of the PMSS Strategy
*Back office activities
* Stock, inventory, training, team meetings/calls, webcasts
* Territory management
* Understand territory characteristics and specificities (inhabitants, geography, consumer flows, Heets/industry shares and volumes, etc.)
* Make proposals to the Area Head according to Go To Market strategy to ensure ease of access for adult smokers? and adult users? to our product and services. (e.g. who could become a premium reseller in TI and share with Ind. & reseller team?)
* Fluent in French is mandatory and has a B2 level of English.
* Has a valid driving license.
* Can work independently.
* Experience analyzing and synthesizing information to understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision-making.
* Planning, Organizational, and time management skills.
* Listens and communicates openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
* Good knowledge of technology.
* Strong communication (written and verbal)
* Strong negotiator and seeks to resolve different perspectives or matters of dispute.
* Strong selling skills to resources to achieve sales targets and achieve revenue goals.
* Able to learn quikly about the products and services.
* Entrepreneurship skills and enjoys exploring new business opportunities in order.
If this position interests you, please do not hesitate to apply.