For our client, leader in the Medical Devices industry, we are looking for a
Technicien(ne) en Microbiologie (h/f) - CDD remplacement congé maternité
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned :
- Analyzes chemical, biological or microbiological products, raw materials, in-process materials, release test samples, or stability samples in support of the company's quality program.
- Prepares, cleans, disinfects, and/or sterilizes instruments, materials, products, and/or supplies.
- Follows protocols and regulations in order to clean, store, and/or deliver products, supplies, and/or instruments.
- Interprets and evaluates the analyses in terms of accuracy and precision compared against established specifications and recommends and implements corrective action where necessary.
- Develops, validates, and implements controlled environment methods.
- Applies existing techniques and procedures with recommendations and implementation of modification for improved efficiency, or devises and develops new analytical methods and techniques.
- Performs qualitative tests or quantitative assays on samples using techniques that vary from use of standard analytical equipment to highly modern and automated instrumentation.
- May also be involved in establishing requirements for the transfer of methodology from R&D.
- Bachelors degree/ CFC required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in microbiology, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Have we picked your interest? Please apply directly online!