ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
For our estimate client, we are looking for the following profile:
Supply Chain Administrative Assistant
- Logistics and distribution operational data collection and analysis;
- Freight costs collection and reporting preparation;
- Audit data preparation with structured and organized approach;
- Collect documents and information from vendors with related follow up;
- Prepare reporting on administrative activities;
- Periodic and regular monitoring on action plan in order to achieve expected results and track deviations and meetings memo preparation;
- Manage relationship with Account Payable, Finance in London, Vendors and Supply Chain departments.
- 2/3 years of experience in the same role;
- Attitude to work as part of a team to build consensus and achieve goals with the passion for excellence and commitment for results;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular excel and access;
- Knowledge of administrative processes;
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods, if requested;
- Experience in Logistics & Distribution;
- Knowledge of SAP system;
- Fluent written and spoken English & Italian is mandatory and any and all other languages would be advantageous.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.