For a client based in Morges's area, we are looking for a
Supplier quality Engineer
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier-related problems
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation
- Provides technical guidance and quality compliance for Supplier Quality engagement throughout the New Product Development (NPD) lifecycle on newly qualified parts from NPD and implementing strategies for driving product quality and continuous improvement, ensuring purchased products and components are manufactured and qualified in accordance to applicable industry standards, regulatory requirements, and customer requirements.
- Collaborates with Component Engineers, internal customers to develop and deliver the Product Acceptance Sampling Strategy, Approved Supplier List coordination, Supplier Owned Quality deployment, and Control Plans for new products or services.
- Define Receiving Inspection requirements as required and associated test method validation for all internal Test Methods.
- Engineer (HES / EPF or equivalent)
- Min. 5 to 10 years in industries (medical, pharmac., automotive, aeronotic)
- French / English = C1 level
- Excellent technical writting skills
Are you interested in this job? Please use our online form to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.