Do you want to join an International Company? Do you speak fluent English? Do you love challenges? Join Philip Morris through Manpower!
- Deliver end-to-end exceptional and unique consumer experience.
- Welcome consumers in-store, understand their needs, offer guidance and assist with discovery of IQOS
- Educate adult smokers about IQOS and conduct a guided trial of IQOS products
- Perform seamless purchase transactions, assisting with customization & after-sales services
- Provide exceptional customer service experience by executing product diagnosis, returns and replacements in line with IQOS consumer-centric principles
- Execute retail store operations adhering to IQOS Direct Retail Store Operations Guidebook, including, but not limited to: inventory management, store readiness and store presentation standards
- Ensure delivery of set KPI targets (e.g. consumer satisfaction score), focusing primarily on conversion of adult smokers
- Adhere to IQOS Good Conversion Practices and Global Talking Points
- Junior profile with warm character and enthusiastic personality
- Ideally between 2 and 3 years of experience in hospitality or of relevant consumer-facing experience (service-led, customer care or retail experience)
- Knowledge of retail or business systems (e.g. POS, MS Office etc.)
- English and French fluency or proficiency
- Experience across multiple skillsets including sales, customer service etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Create your MyManpower account and apply for this position! We will take care of it and answer you soon!