Do you want to join Philip Morris ? We're looking for a :
Stability study coordinator - Chemistry
Provide single point of contact for the project teams into testing labs to facilitate required stability testing to be carried out for project delivery.
Establish Stability Protocol in collaboration with Analytical Lead and statistician. Organize Logistics of samples to Testing Laboratories
Document stability sampling plan and ensure that evidences for correct (or appropriate) sampling during manufacturing process is provided
Document the test results/findings at each time point in the intermediate stability study report
Document evidences/findings from stabilitz study to substantiate the shelf life statement
Provide analytical and stability expertise and advice to Research & Development and Operations clients.
Bachelor or master in chemistry (HES, EPF level or equivalent)
At least 3-5 years experience in stability studies or study director role in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods industry (e.g. food, Reduced Risk Products - tobacco) or other industry (e.g. Medical Device)
At least 5 years work experience in an analytical laboratory, with hands-on experience with analytical techniques highly desirable.
Good working knowledge of requirements sample logistics, analysis, planning and management of scientific studies.
Knowledge and experience of analytical sciences in a certified environment, ISO17025 and/or cGxP.
* Good knowledge of protocol/plan and report of stability
* Good knowledge of standard analytical techniques and technology.
* Knowledge of smoke constituents and RRP HPHCs
* Knowledge in quality standards (e.g ISO, GxPs).
* Very good knowledge in the areas of project management, and in practical aspects of accreditation and adherence to relevant regulatory guidelines.
* Stakeholder management
* Task prioritisation
* Communication and leadership skills
* Plans & schedules critical activities with other groups precedents exist
* Prepare memos, plans and reports; informal presentations within the assigned area
Don't hesitate to apply.