Are you interested in joining Philip Morris? We are looking for a
Scientific engagement team withing Global communication department is looking for an expert with substantial experience in SharePoint and office 365 to support scientific engagement team to create and configure digital hub and provide digital object identifier (DOI) to documents that can be available and accessible via keyword search capabilities.
- Create and configure digital hub for scientific engagement activities
- Define and provide digital object identified (DOI) to documents in association with other team members
- Define and create one stop solution to search and access all scientific engagement related documents using Keyword Query Language (KQL) and other utilities
- Configure SharePoint Online site, respecting corporate policies and imposed platform limitations.
- Prioritize re-use of existing webparts and components (i.e. lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey?s calendars) to meet business requirements
- Customize and maintain landing page(s) to encourage traffic and user adoption
- Support Busines owner in revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance
- Perform basic SharePoint administration including (but not limited to):
o managing permissions ? restrict and revoke access as required
o Create, leverage, and manage content types, site columns, lookups, and templates
o Manage uniform navigation throughout site
o Manage search
- Compile monthly reports on usage of a site
- Act as Tier 1 support for end-users. Train end-users on basic functionality and govern information architecture
- Bridge between users and IT, for platform level problems resolution
- Previous experience of working in life science environment is desirable
- Hands-on technical and functional expertise with SharePoint Online and Office 365 platform
- Familiarity with SharePoint Rest APIs
- Significant experience in provision of SharePoint solutions in complex environments.
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and supporting SharePoint Environments
- Experience of supporting services in a customer-focused and structured fashion
- Experience with Keyword Query Language (KQL)
- Experience with PnP Modern Search will be a plus
Please do not hesitate to apply for your application to be reviewed!