At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the potential to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Senior Graphic Designer
As a Sr graphicf Packaging Design, you will be responsible for envisioning, creating, and executing how our brands come to life within the world of packaging.
Understanding and translating brand visual language, executing packaging graphic designs from ideation to print development.
Working with a cross functional team to bring ideas to life and ensure the design and creative intention is followed throughout the process from ideation development to materialization.
During this journey you will be working closely with the design, brand, business, and packaging teams.
- Bold portfolio with emphasis on branded/branding content, visual identities, and packaging designs that will be assessed on creative excellence, passion for detail and storytelling.
- Senior design and creative experience (+/- 5/8 years).
- Excellent Design Advocacy, delivering standard methodology in graphic design and brand design language within the programs. Ensuring right level of design quality is executed.
- Experience on working with multi-functional teams and cross-geographical teams.
- Visual Creativity: Creative ability to synthesize brief, relevant trends, communicate ideas, building understanding and execute strategic outcomes.
- Communication, influence, and negotiation experience across multi-functional teams.
- Experience in working with external partners; (agencies, production houses).
- Experience working with packaging, print production and printing materials.
- Collaboration mindset: team player at heart with ability to actively promote information sharing, one team spirit, and leading by example and showing rather than telling.
- Strong knowledge and fluency in Adobe CS (with emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Clear creative vision: Think big ideas and high impact. Demonstrate holistic awareness bridging brand or a product need with the consumer and shopper always in the center.
• Strong communicator: Able to translate your visual executions into presentations and take the team through your thinking and executions. Be bold in new areas, pushing the boundaries of design backed by strategic creative thinking.
• Enable collaboration: Be an experienced design champion, driving creative visions to cross functional teams encouraging collaboration with relevant stakeholders, to accelerate creative problem solving for our brands and initiatives from ideation to execution in different areas of packaging and visual identity.
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Send us your application and join PMI !
Haven't found what you're looking for? Send us a speculative application, and we will get in touch as soon as we hear of an opportunity for you!Apply