Do you want to join Philip Morris? We're looking for a :
Scientist - Proteomics
Duration : open-ended contract through Manpower
- Perform protein extraction from cells, tissues and biological matrices (e.g plasma).
- Run mass-spectrometry based proteome analysis using Data Independent Acquisition or Parallel Reaction Monitoring or Multiple Reaction Monitoring
- Perform routine maintenance on Q-Exactive (Thermo) and QQQ6500+ (Sciex) instruments.
- Document activities performed in the lab according to Quality Standard (GcLP).
- Development of new methods for sample processing, data acquisition and data analysis.
- Present results in meetings in English.
- Contribute to scientific reports and scientific papers
- Education: PHD
- Work experience: at least 4 years working in scientific laboratory setting
- Experience in operation of Orbitrap analyzer based instruments, nano-flow liquid chromatography, QQQ6500+ and UHPLC
- Knowledge in multiple reaction monitoring/parallel reaction monitoring assay setup
- Experience in data independent acquisition analysis
- Experience in R scripting is a plus
- Experience in method validation is a plus
- Other Skills: Good communications skills in English, and good command on the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Don't hesitate to apply.