Manpowergroup (NYSE: MAN) is the leading global company in the field of personnel recruitment. With our three brands - Manpower, Experis, and Talent Solutions - we assist companies from various industries with their staffing needs. We have been operating in over 75 countries and territories for 75 years and are consistently recognized for our commitment to being a top employer for women, inclusion, equality, and diversity. For more information about ManpowerGroup in Switzerland, please visit www.manpower.ch, www.experis.ch, and talentsolutions.manpowergroup.ch. Mandated by one of our client companies, we are looking for a Scientist.
We are looking for a Scientist to join our QC HPLC Mammalian and mRNA team in Visp. Become part of our young and growing international team and take the opportunity to work on interesting projects in the rapidly developing field of Biologics.
Key responsibilities: - Implementation, optimization, transfer and validation of analytical methods, with focus on HPLC, CE and icIEF
- Planning and implementation of release and stability analytics
- Responsibility for all HPLC project related tasks and representation of HPLC team in the project team for the assigned projects
- Processing of investigations, change requests and deviations under cGMP
- Extraction and evaluation of analytical data, preparation of reports and presentations
- Preparation, review and approval of documents to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Expertise in analytical and technical issues for the assigned projects
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in pharma industry with Bachelor degree, minimum 3 years of relevant experience in pharma industry with Master degree, PhD no experience in pharma industry required
- Good understanding of GMP required
- Experience with HPLC, CE or icIEF desirable
- Ideally experience with IT systems like LIMS and CDS
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Apply easily through the online button. For further information about this position, you can contact us via email: [email protected]