Do you want to join Philip Morris ? We're looking for a :
Safety Case Management Scientist - pharmacovigilance
- Responsible of various workflow activities in case of touchless workflow interruption
- Responsible of regular AI system training
- Support in automation & Artificial Intelligence (AI) quality monitoring
- Support in interactions & coordination with internal stakeholders
- Graduated with a BSc or MSc in Life Sciences
- 2 years experience in Pharmacovigilance Case Processing activities
- Training and experience in coding with MedDRA
- Good knowledge in EU pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- Experience in working with Safety Database (e.g. ArisG and/or Argus, preferably ArisG)
- Strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills required
- High attention to detail
- Willing and able to work independently in a dynamic corporate organization under pressure of tight deadlines with the ability to prioritize the workload with strong time management skills.
Don't hesitate to apply.