ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Our client, international and dynamic company based closed to Lugano, is looking for the following profile.
The person will collaborate with Operations, Accounting, IT and the sales organization and will be responsible for the controlling of process and procedures. He/she will support to set-up the process/procedures and will be responsible for development of new projects therefore experience in managing projects is fundamental. The person will report to Head of Finance and work within a team of 5 people at the company HQ, he/she will equally be in regular touch with the accounting/financial managers of the sister companies.
He/She will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Prepare in autonomous way all reports and statistics of the Company and the Group, including critical analysis of results;
* Prepare consolidated accounts including review and support to subsidiaries for monthly closing;
* Following new projects on Finance/IT side, i.e.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
* Collaborate to prepare the budget;
* Calculation of Standard Costs;
* Manage year-end financial Audit;
* Monitoring and managing ICS (Internal Control System).
* University degree (MSc) in Economics with at least 5 years? working experience in similar function within industrial/technology environment; additional education as Controller could be considered an advantage;
* Prior experience with global companies working across cultures and time zones are considered a plus;
* Excellent user of Excel, Macros, SQL, Access;
* Excellent analytical skills;
* User of SAP is a must;
* Knowledge of other system is a plus;
* Experience in following projects;
* Competence and attitude with ERP system logic;
* Team-worker, motivated and confident;
* Precise and reliable execution;
* Proactive attitude, able to take decisions and resolve problems;
* Ability to independently move projects forward;
* Fluent Italian and English are a must;
* Available to travel (4-5 trips per year approximately).
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.