We are looking for, our client Koenig & Bauer Banknote Solutions, a full-time Quality Systems Instructor based in Lausanne for our Quality Control & Data Management Solutions Team. This position reports to the dedicated Product Manager. She/he will be responsible of testing, commissioning and training the Company quality control systems, measurement tools and production software sold to our customers.
Quality Systems Instructor
• trains our customers on products of the Company portfolio and on implementing quality management procedures mainly on site (control, measures, software);
• tests the Company new products and new functionalities;
• commissions the new machines and inspection systems assembled in the BU factories (FIT/FAT) and customer site;
• prepares & presents the Company products to our customers;
• assists & supports our customers on technical and quality management issues (hotline, ticketing, follow-up, problem solving);
• suggests technical improvements liaised with the product managers;
• business travels up to 70%.
• Engineer or technician with Quality Control/Image Processing background
• Similar technical education with experience in the field of Banknote Printing/ Quality Control/Image Processing as a trainer on international customer sites would also be considerate
• English C1, any other language (FR, ES, DE, PT) C1
• MS Office, Imaging software, ERP (AX, SAP)
• Great communication skills
• Obstacle, problem solving
• Positive attitude
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.
Lausanne Manufacturing & Distribution, Logistics & Transportation, Technics & Engineering
8, rue Haldimand
T: +41 58 307 23 00
Haven't found what you're looking for? Send us a speculative application, and we will get in touch as soon as we hear of an opportunity for you!Apply