Do you want to join Philip Morris ? We're looking for a :
- Provide technical quality support and expertise in order to improve material, products and quality performance.
- Investigate in a timely manner non-conformities and deviations, liaise with concerned parties to find out the root cause and take meaningful preventive/corrective actions.
- Define, establish and maintain a Quality Management System and execute internal and external training to all PMI employees so as to drive and share excellence within PMI.
- Challenge all standard processes and products and propose efficiency initiatives in order to improve the quality standards of products.
- Establish a system to identify, record and evaluate internal or external quality complaints and investigate and resolve critical deviations.
- Lead and/or make sure internal audits are appropriately performed and corrective actions identified, followed-up and documented.
- Ensure a positive relationship with internal/external partners, focusing on collaboration and information exchange, to ensure excellent quality and compliance with our requirements, standardization and continuous improvement.
- Execute internal and external training to all PMI employees, as subject matter expert in QMS, on quality process and product in order to drive and share excellence within PMI.
- University degree in Biological sciences, Physical sciences, Engineering or equivalent.
- Meaningful experience in Quality Assurance within tobacco, food or pharmaceutical industry with the willingness to put customer at the core of each decision.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable standards (ISO, GCP, ICH, GMP and GLP).
- Project management experience would be an asset.
-Effective communicator, problem solver, used to work with multiple partners.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proficiency in French and good knowledge of English
Don't hesitate to apply.