Mandated by one of our client companies, we are currrently looking for a Quality Control laboratory Technician. The company is one of the leading companies in the manufacture and development of customized active ingredients in the Crop Science sector. It manufactures highly specialized ingredients for customers in the life science and performance materials industries.
Quality Control Laboratory Technician
- As a laboratory technician you will perform analyses by GC, HPLC, titrations and atomic absorption spectroscopy.
- You will be responsible for water determinations according to Karl Fischer as well as for the development and optimization of the respective methods.
- In addition to routine analysis (80%) and development analysis (20%), you will be responsible for release analysis and in-process controls.
- You will also be responsible for the documentation of methods and results.
- Swiss and/or EU nationality or a valid and existing work permit for Switzerland
- Languages: German and English mandatory, both written and spoken
- Completed apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory technician or a comparable education.
- You have experience in chromatography, titration and spectroscopy.
- For this versatile position we are looking for a team player, flexible and resilient personality with a
- Knowledge in the field of DSC technology ideally completes your profile.
- Expertise with MS-Office.
- Furthermore, you are characterized by your independent and structured way of working.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.
T: +41 58 307 29 60
Haven't found what you're looking for? Send us a speculative application, and we will get in touch as soon as we hear of an opportunity for you!Apply