On behalf of our international client, a leader in medical device sector, we are welcoming bright professionals to apply to the position of a
Quality Assurance Manager
- Manage, lead and coach the Quality Assurance System team.
- Ensure conformity and application of the Quality Management Systems across the facility.
- Manage customer audits and regulatory inspections.
- Drive strategies to continuously improve Quality Management Systems
- Collaborate actively with the business partners to develop quality mindset.
- Monitor the foreseen regulatory evolutions to anticipate new requirements and get set for the future.
- Educational background in Biology, Pharmaceutical or related domain (BSc/MSc or equivalent education in Science).
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in an In Vitro Diagnostics company or other related industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical); including 3 years in a management role.
- Thorough understanding of ISO Norm 13485, the European Directive 98/79/CE and IVDR and the 21CFR820.
- Strong leadership, people management and coaching skills.
- Excellent team player with a strong ability to communicate within a multicultural environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience in Lean or Six Sigma projects preferred. Green Belt would be a plus.
- Either French or German as a native language. Good knowledge of the other language is a plus.
- English on a professional level.
Possibilities of a career growth and daily challenges awaiting those who apply and succeed.