Dans le but d'apporter son soutien à l'équipe QA Commecial Operations, dans le domaine du Packaging et de la Distribution, nous sommes à la recherche d'un
QA Packaging & Distribution Specialist
- Record, assess and reconcile Product Quality Complaints,
- Collect, prepare documentation and perform batch disposition for finished products,
- Assist with the review of packaging component artworks and proofs review,
- Assist with the review and approval of master packaging records,
- Review and approve serialization master data when required,
- Conduct initial QA assessment of Product Returns and follow up when required,
- Assist with the follow-up of CAPAs,
- Assist with the follow-up of Change Controls and deviations,
- Ensure on time issuance, assessment and close out of distribution related deviations,
- Support the revision of Quality and Technical Agreements with third party logistic centers,
- Assist in the preparation of inspections as part of the inspection readiness program,
- Assist in the maintenance of training matrices for selected functions,
- Ensure training curriculum for selected functions remain up to date,
- Support the implementation and roll-out of SOPs in line with scope of activities,
- Support the implementation and maintenance of Packaging & Shipment Specifications,
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, applicable regulations and safety requirements,
- Stay current with the applicable regulations and promote Quality across the Incyte organization.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a scientific discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience within QA in the pharmaceutical industry and ideally 2 years in a QA role.
- Ability to multitask and work both independently and within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to critically appraise and apply GxP knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective professional communications, aiming to cultivate strong working relationships with both internal and external groups and to promote quality and GxP compliance.
If you are inspired by this challenging growth opportunity, please apply! We're looking forward to receiving your application.