Do you want to join an International Company? Do you speak fluent English? Do you love challenges? Join us!
List of the main areas this job must achieve:
The Project Controller is responsible to ensure that all financial, administrative aspects and risks of the projects under his scope are under control and in line with PMI principles and practices (P&Ps).
Manage the financial and administrative processes for the project(s) under her/his scope. These processes and accountabilities are including but not limited to:
- Act as an enabler to remove blockers and get project(s) delivered on time and in line with the targeted budget
- Ensure project(s) compliance with all PMI P&P (contracts, procurement, RIM, etc.)
- Project(s) updates reflected timely in the required systems (e.g. Care, Snow)
- Periodic reporting (financials, planning, resources) about the project(s) status
- Meeting with various SMEs when an external expertise is required
- Administration: If appropriate take meeting minutes. Archive all project(s) correspondence and documents in a clear way, in compliance with PMI RIM guidelines
- Act periodically as an SME for projects within WX or for other functions (PBO)
Technical know-how or competencies required:
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree with a specialization in Finance / Accounting (CPA/CMA or equivalent)
- 2-3 years of experience as Project Controller for project(s) with a significant spend (> USD 5.0 mio / project)
- 3-4 years of experience in Controlling
- Meaningful experience in CAPEX management and reporting
- Experience in risk management is a plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- MS-office suite (good commend of Excel & PowerPoint), SAP (FICO)
- Fluent in French and English
Are you the perfect candidate? Send us your full application! We will take care of it and answer you soon!