Mandated by our client, we are looking for a Project contractor. In this position, you will be working closely to one of the VS QA managers and project lead, to understand the project need for 3PMs. You will act as responsible person for direct communication with VS 3PMs, instructed by project team, for labelling compliance and standardization, documentation, contact list and implementation at the 3PM (3rd Party Manufacturers). The span of the Project for 3PM, is estimated to around 18 months.
- Shadow the VS QA Manager, participate in Project Team meetings, understand project need for 3PM products labelling.
- In alignment with the Project plan, liaison and directly communicate to 3PMs about the requirement of new labelling
- Contact 3PMs and collect feedback, share to Project Team and vise versa.
- Support VS QA and give input for 3PM specifics, based on Pilot result. Finalize 3PM Playbook.
- Support VS QA for Change Management of 3PM labelling upgrade especially also for their qualification.
- Communicate to relevant internal stakeholders, for potential impact during implementation.
- Support VS QA, reviewing validation documents, testing/reviewing/approving reports
- Start writing and maintaining the VS-3PM SOP
- Communication and link between the company and 3PM about the Project.
- Working under instruction of VS QA and Project lead
- University degree in Sciences/Technical Discipline or equivalent
- Good management and leadership skills
- Experience in international management roles (different countries and international settings highly preferred)
- Good communicator and networker
- Systematic/ structured approach, proactive
- -Quality experience will be a plus
- English, other languages are assets
Required Level of expertise: - Excellent communication skills
- Experience to work with culturally diverse and cross functional teams, internally and externally.
- Experience on Quality Management IT process (or labelling) is a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online application form.