Your health and your job are our priorities!
In order to alleviate the constraints linked to the rules of hygiene and behaviour in the face of COVID-19, we have adapted our work and we also carry out recruitment interviews remotely, by telephone. So if you are looking for a job, send us your application file via our application platform. And if your profile matches, we will get along shortly. See you soon.
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Product Owner - Mobile Apps
* Setting, prioritizing and evaluating the work generated by the software SCRUM team ;
* Ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product ;
* Maximizing the value of the Mobile App and set expectations for delivery of the new functionalities;
* Create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives to ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on;
* Gather feature requests, schedule releases together with the Product Manager and coordinates sprints;
* Communicating with stakeholder across the board, including customers, business managers and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives;
* Act as primary contact between technical (software-engineering, architects, testers) and other teams, including brand teams, operations, analytics, customer experience, legal, finance;
* Understanding and anticipating the client?s needs to more effectively manage the development process;
* Monitor, with support of business analysts, KPIs as well as release-specific success metrics;
* Analyse and identify current gaps in experiences, features, systems and processes to propose and define the creation of new specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs;
* Continuous market, competitor and industry analysis;
* Second level support for Call Center Agents for all Mobile App related questions and issues.
* Previous working experience as a digital marketing professional;
* University degree in computer science or related field;
* Knowledge of agile process and principles;
* Excellent organizational and time management skills;
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
* Sharp analytical and problem-solving;
* Fluent in English (written and spoken); Italian and/or German would be a plus;
* Experience in the finance industry is a plus.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.