Do you want to join Philip Morris? We're looking for a :
- Act as a SME for the prototyping equipment under your responsibility. Create and maintain process records tools (KPI's, Logbook, …)
- Monitor and analyze problems related to the equipment or the process and propose corrective actions and improvements resulting from in depth root cause analysis.
- Lead equipment improvement projects. Create test plans and execute related batches in collaboration with a team of technicians and operators.
- Create and maintain equipment documentation according to the Quality Management System (Process characterization, MBR, Process Specifications, WKIs, IPC templates)
- Ensure full EHS compliance of equipment and maintain highest EHS standards and practices.
- Propose technical solutions to manufacture new design of prototypes, liaise with external equipment manufacturer to build, install, and commission new prototyping equipment.
- Develop and maintain close collaboration with stakeholders (Product Designers, Program managers, OEMs)
Bachelor or master's degree in Food, Chemical or Process Engineering or equivalent
1-3 years in a manufacturing environment preferably in food or chemical processing
Fluent in English both in written and oral
Don't hesitate to apply.