ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Press and media relations officer
-Answering enquiries from the press or other media representatives;
-Writing press releases and news reports about the work of the organisation, at national and international level, maintain a favourable, internal and external, image by communicating programs, accomplishments and strategies ;
-Manage media enquiries, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences, writing press releases, speeches for organizational leaders, develop advertising and marketing communications material and prepare articles for corporate newsletters, at national and international level;
-Developing media contacts;
-Monitoring media coverage preparing and measuring and providing reports on each campaign and media evaluation ;
-Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand ;
-Attending press conferences and media interviews;
-Attending public committee meetings as a representative of the company or organisation.
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Marketing ;
* At least 5/7 years of proven working experience in public relations or communication at international level in luxury or fashion companies is a must;
* Confident communicator and presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and in English ;
* Excellent organizational and planning skills ;
* Excellent knowledge of national and international media;
* Full understanding of media needs and media relationships ;
* Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail ;
* Ability to keep information confidential.
PLEASE REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD YOUR CV AT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.MANPOWER.CH, IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.