For one of our clients, a fast-growing company active within the biotechnology industry, we are currently looking for a
Polygraphe / Technician Labeling and Artwork Design (m/w) - temp. assignment
- In charge of the creation and modification of all the printed packaging components
- In charge of approval process globally, to ensure packaging components are approved in time and archived in our global labeling artwork management system as per procedures in place.
- Set up all system approval flow processes and ensure to support product filling and product launches.
- Interact with other departments such as Regulatory, Commercial, Operations and each CMO's (Contract Manufacturing Organization) to ensure that flow of signature and approval are done in defined timing.
- Be the system owner of our global labeling and artwork management system.
- Ensure training of all news users of our global labeling and artwork management system
- Provide commercial artwork to our CMO after approval, and archived printer proof
- Support enhancement testing (UAT) of the system in collaboration with Enterprise Systems IT Technical Operations.
- Advanced professional certificate in Graphical Industry profession (eg CFC)
- Ability to manage electronic approval system
- Extensive experience in working with cross-functional teams and multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to build trust and create collaborative environment and relationships
- Excellent artwork preparation and modification skills
- Very strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Esko software
- Fluent in French and English
Have we picked your interest? Please apply online!